This is a great tool for mentoring/training leaders for both local and trans local work! It includes some of the following areas.
- An apostolic family: the church as a relational body/family that is building with the ascended Christ as He moves through the gifts He has given (Eph 4:10-16)
- A family on mission: Mission, evangelism, church-planting, as well as identifying and moving in trans local Ephesians' 4 callings
- Leadership in the family: What Biblical local church leadership looks like, (character, call, pattern, and lifestyle), developing team, and local leaders working together with trans local Ephesians' 4 teams.
- A family building for the future: helping leaders make disciples; personal pastoring; helping leaders train and equip leaders; and developing ‘Timothys’.
- A ‘Holy Spirit’ family: How we receive and move in the supernatural dimensions of being a Holy Spirit family.
We have condensed and arranged the material into a 9-Month training program. We will cover all the sessions in 7 learning modules.
Dates: September 2016 - May 2017
Our overwhelming desire for this Apostolic Development Workshop is this: having seen fivefold ministries develop amongst us as a family of leaders and churches, we want
- to envision us further on the necessity of apostolic ministry
- to clarify confusions concerning the nature and practice of the apostolic, and
- to pray that God releases amongst the embryonic ministries in this room (and around us) a band of new, anointed, apostolic ministries to proclaim the gospel, plant and parent churches and pioneer new works for Jesus and His Kingdom.
This session is focused on providing leaders with the important tools to help them handle God's Word in a sound, sensible manner. “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15
This theological training series is intended to help equip leaders to instinctively take a systematic approach to Bible study and preparation. Doing so extends the application of interpretation (exegesis), helps us see God from the bigger picture and aids us in taking a fully biblical stance in doctrine and practice.